Monday, October 10, 2016

4 Piece Toddler Boy Banquet Set

This 4 piece suit for little boys really is a great quality set of clothing!  The jeans are a nice heavy material well suited for the dress shirt, vest, and attached bow tie! I ordered the french grey set and was NOT disappointed! First off, jeans are a tricky fit for my little guy. He's a tiny waisted fellow yet taller so to get a pair of jeans that fit him and look great thrilled me! They looked great on him no matter which angle I viewed him from. And they are elastic waisted yet they did not bunch up looking bulky! The vest seems to be well made. The buttons are sewn on sturdy, so no doubt they will hold up to my rowdy 3 year old! And the dress shirt has a great weight to it also. It is thicker than many dress shirts I have found for him. Making it a great late fall and winter wear outfit. I've often found that many white dress shirts are just so thin that they absolutely require an undershirt. That isn't the case with this one. The bow tie is sewn on just below the top button so you can still easily fasten the shirt. I can't say enough how impressed I am with this suit. And for it's current price of just $20.00 along with prime shipping it really is a steal of a deal! Very much worth the price! My son loved it and I love how well it's made, how great it looks on him, and that it is budget friendly!  Get your's here!
Ignore the background, he's active and this was the only time I got him to slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment