Monday, October 10, 2016

RISEPRO Stud Finder

This is much better than using the method of tapping a tiny nail into the wall to look for the stud. It's also much better than relying on tapping the wall listening to the sound of hollow versus solid. This was SO easy to use! Put in a 9V battery and get started! It really is very easy to use. There is a mode that alerts to metal, wood, or power. I was quickly able to locate known studs in my living room with extreme ease. You simply press the button metal/stud/ac until it brings up the led showing what you are looking for. Then it's as simple as placing the device against your wall, pressing the read button, and sliding the device along the wall. In my instance, I was searching for wooden studs so I chose stud and as I passed over the studs it began to beep and the arrow lights up on the monitor. It really is as easy as that. And I know it works because we've located these studs in the past. Great buy! Easy to use! Get your's here!

Image taken from product listing on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment